Platinum American Eagles are treasured for their iconic designs and high Platinum content. A low mintage of only 6,592 coins adds collectibility to the inherent Platinum bullion value!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is packaged in a mint issued box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America’s strength and beauty. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2005-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!