|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The Proof Platinum American Eagle features a patriotic design of the Statue of Liberty. This fractional issue comes in a U.S. Mint-issued display box with a certificate of authenticity, adding further collectible value.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the U.S. Mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above a Midwestern field, barn and house with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2000-W 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!