This 1970 U.S. Mint Set contains Brilliant Uncirculated examples of each circulating coin produced at each mint during the year. The included 40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollar marks the end of circulating Silver coinage in the United States.
- Contains examples of each denomination:
* Lincoln cents from Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco
* Jefferson nickels from Denver and San Francisco
* Roosevelt dimes from Philadelphia and Denver
*Washington quarters from Philadelphia and Denver
* Kennedy half dollar from Denver.
- Coins are protected in cellophane packaging to ensure they remain in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- The 1970 Kennedy half dollar was only distributed through the 1970 Mint Sets, making it a better date in the series.
- Outer envelope may or may not be included.
This set makes an excellent birth-year gift or as an addition to any collection. Add this 1970 Large Date U.S. Mint Set to your cart today!
These 10-coin mint sets were prepared specially for collectors, and are an easy and economical way to acquire high-quality examples of all the 1970 circulation issues.