Fractional Gold is a popular way to add to your portfolio and the China Panda offers a new design each year. This issue has a low mintage of 35,970 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1984.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1984 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.