This three-coin set contains uncirculated examples of the Bicentennial design quarter, half dollar and dollar, struck in 40% silver.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Contains a Washington quarter, Kennedy half dollar, and Eisenhower dollar.
- The coins in this set were struck in 40% silver and are dated 1776-1976.
- These coins bear the reverse designs commemorating the Bicentennial of the United States of America.
- May or may not include original flat-pack style packaging.
In addition to commemorating a historic celebration in our nation's history, the silver content of this set also offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to start or grow a collection of precious metals!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.5379 troy oz|