This three-coin set contains uncirculated examples of the Bicentennial design quarter, half dollar and dollar, struck in 40% Silver.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Contains a Washington quarter, Kennedy half dollar and Eisenhower dollar.
- The coins in this set were struck in 40% Silver and are dated 1776-1976.
- These coins bear the reverse designs commemorating the Bicentennial of the United States of America.
- May or may not include original flat-pack style packaging.
- Government Packaging of our choosing.
In addition to commemorating a historic celebration in our nation's history, the Silver content of this set also offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to start or grow a collection of Precious Metals. Add this 1976 3-Pc 40% Silver Bicentennial Mint Set to your cart today!