|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The China Pandas display a new design each year and are the perfect addition to any Gold collection. Low mintages make these coins highly attractive to bullion investors.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1983.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda roaming through a bamboo forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1983 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!