|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This Panda from the Shenyang mint has a mintage of 30,457 coins between both the Large & Small Date varieties.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda exploring his environment
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a 1997 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!