The 1998 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda had a low mintage of 20,507 coins between both the large and small date issues, giving this Gold Panda even further collectible appeal on top of the yearly changing design and .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- This is a Large Date variety.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda perched on top of a rock.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda coin in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the Large Date 1998 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!