|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Each of these Brilliant Uncirculated coins comes from the second year that 1 oz Platinum American Eagles were minted! The obverse of each coin shows a beautifully detailed, up-close image of the Statue of Liberty's strong face.
- 2nd year of issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this 1998 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!