The Swiss Platinum Shooting Thaler was minted to commemorate one of the Schützenfest or free shooting tournaments held in various cantons within the Swiss Confederation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Legendary figure of William Tell holding a crossbow with his son at his side surrounded by "Einlösbar am Wilhelm Tell - Schiessen Altdorf (Redeemable at William Tell Shooting Altdorf).
- Reverse: Swiss shield of arms flanked by edelweiss and oak leaf sprays surrounded by shields of the Swiss cantons.
Protect and display your Platinum Shooting Thaler in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or investment portfolio. Add this legendary 1 oz Proof Platinum Shooting Thaler to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand. All secondary market items may exhibit light handling marks.
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Huguenin Freres Swiss Mint|