This key date to the Mercury Dime series is an absolutely wonderful coin for the grade. Just a lot of heavy wear with a surprising minimal amount of contact marks.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 1,230,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!