These Gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire during the reign of Czar Nicholas II. Their clean, simple design has made them popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1245 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition and may have been cleaned.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates (1898-1904) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1245 troy oz|