|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1244 troy oz|
These Gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II (1897-1911). Their clean, simple design has made them popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins come in Average Circulated condition and may have been cleaned.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates (1898-1904) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.