These gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire during the reign of Czar Nicholas II.
- Contains .1245 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each 5 Rouble coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date appears on the reverse.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1245 of an ounce of Gold and issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Russian Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors of World Gold coins. Add one of these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates (1898-1904) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.These popular Russian Gold coins contain .1245 of an ounce. Coins in this listing will be Average Circulated examples that may have been cleaned.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1245 troy oz|