As low as $17.99 per coin over spot!
Each of these Austrian 20 Coronas contains .1960 of an ounce of Gold. All coins in this listing will be 1915 dated restrikes. Most coins in this listing will grade Almost Uncirculated or better.
- Contains .1960 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 20 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .1960 oz Gold content, and classic design. Add some of these Austrian 20 Corona coins to your cart today!
Gold 20 Coronas were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1892 following the coinage reform adopted in that year. The last regular issue of the 20 Corona denomination for circulation was in 1916 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, during World War I when gold coinage ceased production.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.196 troy oz|