Issued by the paradise island nation of the Bahamas to commemorate the country's first anniversary of independence.
- Contains .2896 oz actual Gold weight.
- Small mintage of only 4,153.
- Coins will be in proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts two Flamingos at sunset, denomination and lettering "First Anniversary of Independence 1974"
- Reverse: Coat of arms, date and "Commonwealth of the Bahamas".
Add this beautiful Proof Gold coin from the Bahamas commemorating the country's first anniversary of independence to your collection today!