This 20-coin set includes two examples of each circulation coin, including the then-new Sacagawea dollar. These coins are uncirculated and presented in their original mint packaging.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia and Denver.
- Comes in original mint packaging, including sealed plastic sheets to protect the coins, and an outer storage envelope.
- Contains two each (one P, one D) of the following: Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, Sacagawea dollar.
- Also contains the 2000-dated coins of the Statehood Quarter series, one from each mint:
- New Hampshire
- South Carolina
- Includes the inaugural releases of the Sacagawea dollar series.
U.S. Mint sets have long been a popular choice for collectors looking to acquire an example of each coin minted, in beautiful uncirculated condition, with one single purchase. Add one to your cart today!