This coin was issued by the Dominican Republic to commemorate the International Year of the Child. This issue is seldom offered for sale.
- Contains .4969 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 4,303 coins.
- Obverse: Features children dancing surrounded by the legend and value.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of the Dominican Republic with the date below.
- Issued by the Dominican Republic.
Protect and display your Dominican Republic Gold 200 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This one-year issue from the Dominican Republic is a great collector's coin for the world Gold enthusiast. Add this Dominican Republic Gold 200 Pesos proof coin to your cart today.
Listed in Krause as KM#58.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.4969 troy oz|