Issued by Ethiopia in 1979, this 400 Birr coin celebrates 1972 as the International Year of the Child. This Proof Gold coin is a great collector's item.
- Contains .4968 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 3,387 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a silhouette of a child, surrounded by logo and legend.
- Reverse: Features children playing, and denomination below.
- Struck by the Paris Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing almost a half ounce of Gold and having a limited mintage, this coin is desirable for its Precious Metal content and numismatic value. Add this 1972 Proof Gold coin from Ethiopia to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4968 troy oz|