On August 18, 2004, the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled new Gold Maple Leaf coins to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the popular series. On top of this unique design, this example has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Features a detailed image of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value.
- Reverse: Displays several maple leafs around a single leaf in the center with the weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add a beautiful presentation box to store and display your Gold Maple Leaf.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and this 25th anniversary edition adds even further beauty to the classic design. Add this 25th anniversary 2004 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!