Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation ensures Mint State-69 condition of coin.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received for grading within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a unique reverse design of several maple leafs surrounding a single leaf in the center, with the purity, weight and “25 years” around the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Proudly display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 2004 25th Anniversary Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!