French Gold from the reign of Louis XVIII. These Gold 20 Francs were issued during the short-lived First Restoration of the monarchy under King Louis XVIII.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Only issued in 1814 and 1815.
- Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of King Louis XVIII.
- Reverse: Depicts the French Coat of Arms during the reign of Louis XVIII.
Protect your King Louis XVIII coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
Add one of these rarely encountered 20 Francs Gold coins of King Louis XVIII to your cart today!