Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Nice first year note featuring the popular Navigation & Beehive motif which is a must-have for any Confederate currency collection.
- Issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Face: Nice vignette of Cupid, Industry, and a Beehive at top center with an oval portrait of Alexander Stephens, Vice-President of the Confederacy at lower left.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Almost Uncirculated note is a well preserved example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Cataloged as T-20.
This note has light wear, and is a nice better grade CSA note without the normal issues due to the quality of paper being used.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.