|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.0482 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
These early 2 pesos, minted in Mexico City, contain .0482 oz of Gold each. These early examples are in great condition, and are an excellent first step into the world of vintage Mexican Gold.
- Contains .0482 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips.
- XF-AU condition: Full details present with some wear on the high points of the design. Some mint luster may remain.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a triumphant golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Denomination surrounded by a laurel wreath. Date at top, 'Mo' mintmark at bottom.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1917-1947.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These small, relatively inexpensive coins are the perfect size to begin adding Gold to your Precious Metals collection, or to test the waters of vintage Mexican Gold. Add this 1920 2 Peso to your cart today!