This early Mexican 10 peso, minted in Mexico City, contains .2411 oz of pure Gold. Despite their age, these coins show very little circulation wear and retain much of their original mint luster.
- Contains .2411 oz of Gold and is slightly larger in diameter than a U.S. nickel.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips.
- AU condition: full detail present, with wear on the high points of the design. Much of the original mint luster remains.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a Mexican golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Profile of revolutionary hero Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, flanked by the date and denomination with 'M' mintmark at bottom.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1920 and again in 1959.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 10 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos represent an extraordinary opportunity to own historic Gold coins in a variety of sizes at relatively low premiums. Add this Gold 10 Peso to your cart today!