|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The Bermuda Triangle has baffled people for centuries due to the unexplained disappearances of many ships and planes over the years. This unique coin celebrates the triangle not only in its design, but its actual shape as well.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes complete with box (wooden or vinyl), and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a map of Bermuda, with a compass, and a 16th century sailing ship.
- Guaranteed by the British Royal Mint.
These coins are hard to come by due to their low mintage and give you the opportunity to own vintage Gold. Add this triangular shaped Bermuda Gold $60 coin to your cart today!