The Bermuda Triangle has baffled people for centuries due to the unexplained disappearances of many ships and planes over the years. This unique coin celebrates the triangle not only in its design, but its actual shape as well.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes complete with box (wooden or vinyl), and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a map of Bermuda, with a compass, and a 16th century sailing ship.
- Guaranteed by the British Royal Mint.
These coins are hard to come by due to their low mintage and give you the opportunity to own vintage Gold. Add this triangular shaped Bermuda Gold $60 coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|