Austria 1 oz Gold Philharmonic BU (Random Year)
As low as $38.99 per coin over spot!
These 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonics feature worldwide popularity with their .9999 fine Gold content and classic design of the Musikverein with its array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Gold content and classic, recognizable design. Add a 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
Coins dated prior to 2002 are denominated as 2000 schilling, while coins dated 2002 to present are denominated as 100 euros. Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|