|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Horse - 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes either in sealed plastic from the mint or in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Lunar Horse Privy coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Lunar Horse Privy Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. They are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs and Sheep.