This coin may or may not be sealed in the original plastic from the mint. This highly collectible coin has a mintage of only 25,000, making it rather hard to find.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes in either a plastic flip or still sealed from the mint in original plastic.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a snake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 2001 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with a Lunar Snake Privy Mark to your cart today!
This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Snake: 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013.
People born in the Year of the Snake are deep thinkers. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy, yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.