The Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified by PCGS, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1989-P 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!