This 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free! This example features beautiful cartwheel luster throughout and would be the perfect coin for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 47,818,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!