With a population of only 2,216 in this ultimate grade, the 2002 Silver Eagle is one of the more accessible early dates in MS-70. This coin makes a perfect addition to any high-quality collection of this popular coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the beloved design, this Silver Eagle coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition. Add this NGC certified 2002 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.