Proof Silver Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Silver Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies, with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark to the lower left.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver American Eagles combine classic design with .999 fine Silver content and investment appeal. Add this 2006-W Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|