Only $22.99 per coin over spot!
The guilder was the official currency of the Nethlerands until it was replaced by the euro in 2002. Each of these Gold coins contains .1947 oz Gold and comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the Dutch coin was struck.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Guilders Dutch coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Add this classic Netherlands 10 Guilders Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1947 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Dutch Mint|