The guilder was the official currency of the Nethlerands until it was replaced by the euro in 2002. Each of these Gold coins contains .1947 oz of Gold and comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the Dutch coin was struck.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with the denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your 10 Guilders Dutch coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Add this classic Netherlands 10 Guilders Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.