George T. Morgan’s beloved design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 1878-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive hardwood gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1878-S to your cart today!