This issue has a mintage of 296,000 coins adding to its desirability. This is a tough coin to find in higher grades.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1881-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!