Gold Lunar coins are always a hit, and this 2004 Year of the Monkey coin is no different. This issue has a limited mintage of just 16,868 coins, providing further collectible appeal on top of the lunar series value.
Ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
Beautifully detailed coin in celebrate 2004 Lunar Year of the Monkey.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 16,868 coins.
- Obverse: Features an image of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Shows a monkey climbing on a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich.
Find the perfect presentation box to beautifully show off your Gold coin.
Lunar coins are popular around the world. Build your collection by adding this 1 oz Gold Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|