|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Gold Lunar coins are always a hit, and this 2004 Year of the Monkey coin is no different. This issue has a limited mintage of just 16,868 coins, providing further collectible appeal on top of the lunar series value.
This ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series is a beautifully detailed coin to celebrate 2004 as the Year of the Monkey.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 16,868 coins.
- Obverse: Features an image of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Shows a monkey climbing on a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich.
Find the perfect presentation box to beautifully show off your Gold coin.
Lunar coins are popular around the world. Build your collection by adding this 1 oz Gold Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!