This 1821 Capped Bust Dime Small Date has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 32 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,186,512.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Dime Small Date by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1821 Capped Bust Dime Small Date graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!