Nice coin with a good amount of original Red mint luster still visible.
- A solid MS-64 Brown with hints of original red, graded MS-64 by PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Head of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Features a wreath, the words "Half Cent" and "United States of America" around the edge.
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
Protect and display your Half Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Half cents like this are popular pieces and highly collectible. They were minted from 1793 through 1857 until their use became less in demand. Add one of these 1854 Half Cent coins to your cart today!