This is a neat souvenir item created at the 1893 Columbian Exposition in Chicago. The host coin is that of an Indian Head Cent. Faint remnants of this coin can be seen on both the obverse and reverse.
- Host coin is that of an Indian Head Cent.
- Elongated during the 1893 World’s Fair held in Chicago.
- Very scarce and unique item.
- Obverse: Reads “Columbian Exposition 1893”.
- Reverse: Features the obverse of an Indian Head Cent, barely visible.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this elongated 1893 Columbian Expo token to your cart today!