Gorgeous 1776 Delaware Colonial Currency denominated as Half a Crown in Extra Fine condition. Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality.
- Nice Colonial Note from the State of Delaware.
- The denomination is Half a Crown and is dated January 1, 1776.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Two shillings and Sixpence according to an act of General Assembly of the Counties of Newcastle, Kent and Sussex...
- Back: Warning; "To Counterfeit is Death".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat colonial note from the First State issued just prior to independence. Add this Half a Crown note to your cart today!