These .99999 fine Gold coins were minted to exhibit the Royal Canadian Mint's engineering excellence with exquisite designs and high purity. This coin mirrors the iconic "Million Dollar Coin" that had a face value of $1M and weighed 100 kilos.
These 1 oz security test tokens were produced using the Royal Canadian Mint’s patented multi-ply plating technology.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold, the highest purity of any Gold bullion coin.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes laser etched with "T/E" identifying it as having been part of the RCM testing process.
- Displayed in original mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value.
- Reverse: A multi-maple leaf design with a reeded edge. This beautiful design, also featured on the million dollar coin specially made by the mint, was the first to deviate from the other RCM Gold bullion designs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
These coins have been extremely popular since their start, and have resonated with collectors and investors alike with the premium appreciation paired with beautiful designs and added purity. Add this beautiful .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf test coin to your cart today!