This 18940 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle has been certified as AU-55(Mint Error) by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Partial collar mint error verified by NGC.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!