Great Britain first minted Gold 1/2 Sovereigns in 1544 during the reign of King Henry VIII. They were continued from 1817-1937, and not issued again until 1980, but have continued to be popular amongst Gold investors worldwide.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded MS-64 by NGC. Die Cap Mint Error.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George IV.
- Reverse: Depicts the crowned shield of the United Kingdom, above wreath. ANNO 1824.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your British 1/2 Sovereign coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful MS-64 graded 1/2 Sovereign Die Cap Mint Error of King George IV to your collection today!