Canadian Sovereigns of George V were minted between 1911-1919. This coin was minted in 1911 and certified by PCGS.
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- PCGS has certified this coin as a Mint State-64 and has encapsulated it in a sealed holder to protect your investment..
- Obverse: Features the portrait of King George V.
- Reverse: Classic rendition of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint in Ottawa. Coin features the "C" mintmark below the back hoof of the horse.
Protect and display your Canadian Gold Sovereign coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Canadian Sovereign gold coin of King George V to your cart today!