Macedonia Gold Stater of Alexander III (336-323 BC) CH AU NGC
Beautiful Macedonian Gold Stater of Alexander III also known as Alexander the Great.
- Gold coin from the era of Alexander the Great.
- This Gold Stater (8.60 gm) was struck in the Sidon area around 324/3 or 323/2 BC during the reign of Alexander III, more commonly known as Alexander the Great, king of Macedonia from 336-323 BC.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Shows the helmeted head of Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare.
- Reverse: Features Nike, winged goddess of victory.
Protect and display your Gold Stater of Alexander III in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is an outstanding example of Gold coinage that is more than 2,300 years old. Add this Macedonian Gold Stater to your cart today!