Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same beloved design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. These issues have been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 580,266 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1987 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!