This well preserved Mexican cob was minted under the reign of Carlos and Johanna, between 1542-55. NGC certification guarantees the VF condition of this coin and guarantees its authenticity.
- Contains .1018 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's authenticity and VF condition.
- Cob coins, struck by hand on crude planchets, were among the first coinage minted in the New World.
- Obverse: Crowned arms of Castile and Leon, with the motto "Plus Ultra" in the background.
- Reverse: The arms of Leon and Castile. Denomination and mintmark to the sides.
- Minted in Mexico City, the oldest continuously operating mint in the Americas.
Protect and display your 1 Real coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't pass up the chance to add this piece of history to your collection. Add this Carlos and Johanna Real to your cart today!