Only 22,329 1942 Proof Mercury Dimes were ever struck. This 1942 Proof Mercury Dime has been certified as Proof-64 by NGC.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin’s PF-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1942 Proof Mercury Dime graded PF-64 by NGC to your cart today!